你忍心不按赞么? ╮(╯❤╰)╭

Who hit Fluffy MaoMao today? =))

Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

= 20101226 New Visitor to My Heart =

He told me his feeling towards me...
Well,i'm a lil bit suprised cos i'm not that attractive...
Maybe the edited picture does do a lot of work to make me fine...
I've tried to describe wat I am and how am I look like...
But he's ok with it...
Suprisingly huh?
Well I really dont ease with my appearance...
I'm lazy, and I admit it ... I'm like a giant whom might scare away boys
Cos nowadays boys kinda like slim-girl-philic...
Well i'm 1 of them
Everybody likes perfect and pretty things
And so do I...
But cant figure out why I still struggle to start working out to lose some pounds...
Aiyaiyai... =p
Haha
Today, been walking around wangsa maju with Kim... And watched a movie―...
Damn nice man! Freaking funny... Keep me laughing still the end... I love the message delivered from the movie... It's nice it says: there is no small job butt small ppl... Isn't it great? It's the movie that you gotta check not before this year ends...
Sorry that I keep misleading her...
Very thankful to God that blessed me with such a Good fren to me...
Feel sorry when everytime I treat her bad or I keep disturb her....Haha
It's been 4days without sms B.... Kinda weird huh....my phone just being silent like a baby sleeping soundly in the cradle...
Even him didn't find me whole day long
I'm kinda upset about that cos I can feel that his feel is not permanent and ...
I dont know... Mayb he used to be passive...
Aikx... I can feel that he's cold to me and mayb the feel has Gone ...
Well feel is something like a reaction of chemistry...
It takes just a few seconds to trigger a reaction...
By then, the product will not be produced continuously...
And mayb it will be evaporate after the reaction...
Well I guess I have to start workin out so that I could get myself a very first love... Fighting... Fluffy! <3